A further evolution of the top model range brings integration of the rim in the tyrewarmer.
The motorbike racing tyrewarmer that warms the rim. It integrates a lug along the circumference which rests inside the circle and heating it. Completely made of Nomex fabric inside and outside. The heating of the tyrewarmer is divided into two areas and the division of the electrical part into two independent managed by a control unit inserted on the rod, allowing to reach a temperature of 120 ° C evenly across the entire surface of the tyre. The control unit also controls the integrated rim heater, allowing temperature adjustment separate from the tyre.
The product Evo Tri Zone provides the ability to have custom colors and logos on request, such as Aruba Ducati Superbike Team, Aprilia Team Gresini tyrewarmers, BMW Althea Racing tyrewarmers, Honda CIA tyrewarmers, Suzuki Grau Racing tyrewarmers, MV Reparto Corse Forward Racing tyrewarmers…
- Dual zone heating control zone
- Heating regulation with integrated electronic controller
- Integrated rim heater with temperature adjustment separate from the tread
- Setpoint range 0 – 120°C
- Unflamable external and internal fabric nomex
- Insulation with reflective
- Heating element with trasversal and longitudinal shape